Things to consider when selecting your packages
- Accommodation inclusive of meals or breakfast only
- Hotel rating, distance to Haram
- Checkout in Mecca – 25thDhul Qadah, 1st or 4th Dhul Hijjah
- Number of nights in both Mecca and Medina
- Date moving to Aziziyah
- Number sharing in Aziziyah, note cannot exceed 4 per room
- Meals in Aziziyah, generally excluded but verify
- Type of bathrooms, communal, sharing – 2 rooms share a single bathroom or en-suite
- Important consideration is cancellation fees by some agents, if you choose another agent after selection an administration fee may be deducted.
- Understand the impact currency fluctuations may have on your packages; generally earlier payments assist in reducing and managing costs.
Nur ul Ain is a registered non-profit organisation as such we always try our utmost to minimise costs and get better rates for those travelling with us.
This is your Hajj and obligation as such make the best, most informed decision. May Allah guide you and make it easy for you.
Approximate costs for the following:
Special Services: 10 850pp
Non-Sharing: 8181 pp
Flights: 14,000 pp
“And Hajj (pilgrimage to Makkah) to the House (Ka’bah) is a duty that mankind owes to Allah, those who can afford the expenses (for one’s conveyance, provision and residence); and whoever disbelieves [i.e. denies Hajj (pilgrimage to Makkah), then he is a disbeliever of Allah], then Allah stands not in need of any of the ‘Alamin (mankind and jinns).” (Al-‘Imran 3:97)
Please find attached our current packages as an indication, should you have any queries or require additional information kindly contact us.